6 Self-Improvement Quotes for Cannabis Enthusiasts
Many of us want to improve on ourselves but are lacking the motivation to take the first steps.
As a cannabis enthusiast, you are probably already open to changing your perception and accepting new points of view. This will be of great help on your journey to self-improvement and will prove to be something you can leverage throughout your life.
If you’re in need of some inspiration to better yourself, check out these 7 self-improvement quotes to get you motivated to make changes.
1. “Those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” – George Bernard Shaw
Keep your mind flexible and open on your journey of self-improvement, and you can change the world.
Using cannabis to change the way you see a problem or an obstacle can be a helpful coping mechanism and problem-solving technique.
2. “It is not as much about who you used to be, as it is about who you choose to be.” – Sanhita Barbuah
We all have a past.
Let the cannabis that you use adjust your point of view and allow yourself to have a start fresh.
Forgive yourself for moments in your past that you aren’t proud of, and focus on how you’re going to better yourself in the future.
3. “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better, too.” – Paulo Coelho
It’s true what they say – if you put out positive vibes, positivity will come right back to you.
That’s why we recommend sticking to strains and methods that make you feel good, happy, and positive.
4. “Before you act, listen. Before you react, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try.” – Ernest Hemingway
No matter how patient we are, we can always benefit from becoming a little bit more introspective.
Before taking an impulsive action, next time, try to smoke and process the situation a little bit more.
You may find that it will help you to work through an issue with a little bit more patience.
5. “Never put the key to your happiness in somebody else’s pocket.” –Unknown
It’s important to always know how to find joy in yourself.
That’s why we recommend getting high while you’re enjoying some me-time.
You may find a lot of joy in your friends, family, and/or significant other, but we think it’s just as important to know how to have fun by yourself.
6. “Excellence is not a destination; it is a continuous journey that never ends.” –Brian Tracy
One of the best self-improvement quotes that we could give you is one that urges seeing self-improvement as a journey and not a destination.
We can always become better people, and striving to be the best person we can be is never a bad idea.